No school today. Ha. :)
Like real. Okay, with my red and bloodshot eyes, I dont really wanna stay in school like till 5pm? HAHA. Yup, so I went back after the torturous Physics test to catch up with my beauty sleep. Man, life's good. Anyway, I didnt manage to finish the paper. Or rather, I couldnt do the paper. Like some 50% gone kind. What to do? I didnt even finish studying and I'm prepared to fail. No worries, be happy yeah. Ystd ah mu kelly and I happily stayed in school to watch the soccer match against RJ. (We were supposed to CHIONG home to mug you see.) Ha. It's a draw game but rather exciting. Like you know they kept missing the goals and stuff like tt. Rather than those running here and there and nth exciting, you know. Yup. We jeered and shouted like nobody's business. RJ really ah, cannot make it. They faked injuries like, so obvious? Duh. Waste my time. Luckily MJ got through the semi-finals. If not, hur, I'm really gonna whack the stupid referee. He made them rematch the whole game for some 3mins' loss the previous time. And when MJ's leading 5-1? Man. Loser.
Lalala, I'm enjoying life now. Woke up around 1pm. They should be having Maths tutorial now. Great! I've just wasted some 3 hrs of my time here doing nothing productive. THANKS. Gotta start on my work soon. Miss them. As in, ya. I wanna contradict myself now, I feel kinda bored staying at home doing nth. Okay, excluding the sleeping part. =x
We have to listen to each other more..